Social Media Coordinator
- Los Angeles, CA
Launched in 2015, PROHBTD Media is recognized as the leading modern lifestyle brand in the explosive Cannabis industry. We produce premium original content (Video+Editorial) and curate hand selected products for our audience. Producing the best content means employing the right people. We employ content writers, editors, video producers, designers, developers, remixers and cultural taste makers. We pride ourselves on the quality of our content and partnerships that thrive due to our progressive approach and obsessive attention to detail.
More than just great employees, we want to hire great people. We are going to be spending a lot of time together in a close knit environment so we want you to know our expectations up front:
• Smart, quick learner – fluid environment with constant change.
• Gets things done – efficient and organized with a sense of urgency.
• We’re a team – no lone rangers here.
• Excited to work on projects with lots of unknowns and able to improvise solutions.
• Enjoy a fun environment with the leading media lifestyle brand in the explosive Cannabis industry.
Reporting directly to the Co-Founder | Content & Social, your role is to support all of our social media and content marketing initiatives.
This role involves;
• Syndicate content to all relevant social channels
• Provide social CRM
• Liaising with Product and Creative departments to maintain marketing schedules and ensure executable deliverables
• Respond to social conversations in comment threads on forums and across social media channels
• Support our interactive forum
Proven background managing social media accounts. Experience at startups is a plus. An understanding of cannabis culture and cannabis online communities is a plus.
1-2 years experience with managing social media for brands.
Cross functional task management.
Minimum base $24,000 plus equity.