- 15 Rajanakarn Building, 6th Floor, Bangkok, Thailand
Pronto Marketing is a fast growing company providing Internet Presence Management services under our Pronto Marketing brand to over 1,000 small businesses in English markets around the world. Our services include; web design, copy-writing, blogging, social medial, search engine marketing, email marketing and more within our innovative pay-as-you-go, full-service support model.
As our projects continued to grow in complexity, we decided to create a new company, Pronto Tools, in order for both entities to maintain their focus. Pronto Marketing's focus remains on delivering marketing execution services to small business owners. Pronto Tools focuses on the software that enables smart and efficient marketing execution.
Pronto Tools' roots began in 2012 as Pronto Marketing's internal R&D team. Today we still function as Pronto Marketing's R&D department, but we also look outward at creating tools to help even a larger base of small businesses.
Currently, we are looking for energetic and fun individuals who like working with people and can deliver world class service to our clients. Our offices are located on Pradipat Road and are easy to get to from BTS, bus, or personal car. We work with the most up to date technology and Web applications in a comfortable and professional office environment. Oh and we like to have fun too!
We focus on building amazing things that our customers absolutely love. We are obsessed with details, quality, testing, usability, and having fun. You will be working in an Agile environment with a cross-functional team of graphic artists, web designers, software engineers and infrastructure geeks.
You can learn more about us on the web:
- Culture and working at Pronto: www.prontomarketing.com/company/careers/
- Pronto Marketing website: www.prontomarketing.com
- Pronto Marketing on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prontomarketing
- Pronto Tools website: www.prontotools.io
- Pronto Tools on Facebook: www.facebook.com/prontotools
- Agile Team Member - work on our cross functional agile team. Participate in daily stand up meetings and follow Agile development methodologies. Manage the storyboard for projects you're responsible for.
- Systems Architect - plans, designs, and implements infrastructure solutions between multiple platforms and protocols
- Systems Support & Development - knowledge and flexibility to also take charge of related systems including maintenance and support, security, release deployment, and system availability.
- Development Support - support development teams by helping on deployment in test server and create Continuous Integration server.
- Performance Development - help on developing performance testing, capacity testing, and regression testing.
- Uptime Specialist - ensure optimal resilience of deployed systems and meet all disaster recovery and compliance requirements dictated by the business.
- Infrastructure Mentor - share infrastructure knowledge with teams. Train teams about basic infrastructure systems so they can complete basic things by themselves.
- Automated Script Developer - keep working on automated scripts for infrastructure work to support development team.
- Proficiency with Unix system administration. Ubuntu is preferable.
- Experience with deployment and orchestration technologies such as Docker, Rancher, Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
- Experience with build and deployment automation in continuous integration systems such as Jenkins.
- Experience with Web applications (WordPress and Django) and database technologies (MySQL and PostgreSQL).
- Experience with Web standards and networking such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, DNS, HTTP, proxies, firewalls, and load balancers.
- Experience with trending and monitoring platforms such as NewRelic, Nagios, and Zabbix. Writing custom checks is a plus.
- Strong scripting ability in Python, Bash, or Ruby.
- Proactiveness, excellent communication skill, and fast learning skill.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience architecting, developing, or maintaining production-grade cloud solutions in Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus.
- Experience with service oriented architectures or microservices and managing a highly-available, highly-scalable, and highly-secure system architecture is a plus.
- Enjoy working with a team and taking ownership of work.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- Thrive in a weird office culture.
Get real experience with an international, multi-cultural team! Improve your English! Save the world! And you will be having fun!