- 15 Rajanakarn Building, 6th Floor, Bangkok, Thailand
Pronto Marketing is a fast growing company providing fully-managed website and online marketing services to over 1,600 small businesses around the world, primarily in the United States and Canada as well as a growing customer base in Thailand. Founded in 2008 and based in Bangkok, Thailand we have a team of 140+ professionals comprising everything from developers, designers, copywriters to project managers, SEO experts and client support agents working 24x7 building and managing online marketing for our clients.
- Agile Team Member - work on our cross functional agile team. Participate in daily stand up meetings and follow Agile development methodologies. Manage the storyboard for projects you're responsible for.
- Systems Architect - plans, designs, and implements infrastructure solutions between multiple platforms and protocols
- Systems Support & Development - knowledge and flexibility to also take charge of related systems including maintenance and support, security, release deployment, and system availability.
- Development Support - support development teams by helping on deployment in test server and create Continuous Integration server.
- Performance Development - help on developing performance testing, capacity testing, and regression testing.
- Uptime Specialist - ensure optimal resilience of deployed systems and meet all disaster recovery and compliance requirements dictated by the business.
- Infrastructure Mentor - share infrastructure knowledge with teams. Train teams about basic infrastructure systems so they can complete basic things by themselves.
- Automated Script Developer - keep working on automated scripts for infrastructure work to support development team.
- Proficiency with Unix system administration. Ubuntu is preferable.
- Experience with deployment and orchestration technologies such as Docker, Rancher, Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
- Experience with build and deployment automation in continuous integration systems such as Jenkins.
- Experience with Web applications (WordPress and Django) and database technologies (MySQL and PostgreSQL).
- Experience with Web standards and networking such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, DNS, HTTP, proxies, firewalls, and load balancers.
- Experience with trending and monitoring platforms such as NewRelic, Nagios, and Zabbix. Writing custom checks is a plus.
- Strong scripting ability in Python, Bash, or Ruby.
- Proactiveness, excellent communication skill, and fast learning skill.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience architecting, developing, or maintaining production-grade cloud solutions in Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus.
- Experience with service oriented architectures or microservices and managing a highly-available, highly-scalable, and highly-secure system architecture is a plus.
- Enjoy working with a team and taking ownership of work.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- Thrive in a weird office culture.
Get real experience with an international, multi-cultural team! Improve your English! Save the world! And you will be having fun!