Account Executive (North America)
- San Francisco, CA
Propertybase is using the Salesforce.com platform to revolutionize the way people buy and sell real estate!
Propertybase is expanding its operations in North America. We are a lean and fast-growing technology company headquartered in Munich, Germany. Our Propertybase software is the leading cloud-computing CRM platform for real estate companies. It’s built on the groundbreaking Force.com Software-as-a-Service platform from Salesforce.com.
Propertybase is a company driven by attitudes and ideas. We are serious about our customers, our service and our product — but we’re not too serious about ourselves!
Our customer base continues to grow exponentially and includes real estate brokers, agents and developers in 37 countries all over the world (North- and South America, Europe, The Middle East and Australia).
We are looking for talented, fun, creative people to join us on the upswing; people who care; people who want to make an impact; people who expect rewards commensurate with what they deliver. If that sounds like you, then apply today. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
We’re looking for someone who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing inside sales, and polished presentation skills. Through a combination of responding to inbound inquires, planning and executing outbound campaigns and developing existing accounts, the Account Executive will bring the right combination of energy, product expertise and sales skills to quickly manage accounts from lead to close.
- Achieve and exceed quota by successfully positioning Propertybase and managing customer relationships
- Effectively qualify and respond to inbound inquires
- Manage leads and forecasts through proficient use of salesforce.com CRM
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills in all aspects of customer interactions
- Deliver outstanding product demos with technical depth to resolve a variety of customer issues
- Solid and proven track record within technology sales
- 2+ years inside sales or account management experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Strong computer skills and a passion for social media or web-based software
Propertybase offers competitive salaries, paid time off, regularly planned team events and international outings, a fast paced international business landscape, casual dress code, MacBook Airs and much more. You will be joining a bright group of experienced folks who love what they are doing and are contributing to something unique.
How to apply:
If this sounds like your ideal job description and if you’re ready to join a striving and goal-directed team, then please apply thru our website www.propertybase.com/careers or click on the green "I'm Interested" button below.
To all recruitment agencies: Propertybase does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Propertybase employees or any other company location. Propertybase is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.