Independent Sales Consultant, WLAN Technology
- Houston, TX
Proserv, a managed services and consulting firm is experiencing continued growth within the healthcare vertical market. However, the total addressable market for wireless services and technology include enterprises, SMBs, hospitality, lodging and business travel, education, and other venues such as food and retail for Wi-Fi and hotspot connectivity services.
Provide a wide range of account management activities including lead gathering, customer meetings and presentations by phone, internet and email as needed to educate customer and create awareness of service offerings. Owns customer relationship and seeks to be their trusted advisor.
Leverages Proserv CRM to document activities, quotes and proposed services to potential customers. Works independently from a home office. Maintains a sense of urgency for performing sales follow up activities. Acts as an engagement and relationship manager for customer during project implementations. Ability to communicate value proposition to potential clients over price and product features.
- Posesses a consultative approach to sales
- Maintains a level of tenacity for business yet is balanced by diplomacy
- 5-6 years of pre-sales experience in a technical or service contracting role
- Minimum 3 years of Wireless networking and or Wi-Fi product experience
- A solid understanding of major carrier networks and services such as AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile
- Well-versed in a broad range of wireless technologies including WLAN, WWAN and CDMA
- Cisco Express Foundation Sales Specialist or CWTS wireless ceritification preferred but not necessary
U.S. citizen/Green card holder
Must live in a major U.S. city or near metropolitan hub, airport
1099 Contract position at this time
To apply: Electronically submit your CV/resume and contact details. Based upon your relevant experience, you may be contacted by the staff recruiter to schedule an interview date and time.