Customer Success Operations Manager
- Sydney, Australia
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
Your role as a Customer Success Operations Manager is to provide support in the day-to-day management of publisher clients delivering world-class customer service with your experience with trouble-shooting in ad technology-related areas.
Successful candidates will possess a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Client Success Operations Manager must stay at the forefront of new capabilities to ensure that the implementation process is defined, tested with new publishers, and ready for broad adoption.
- Manage account setup and maintain account on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Issue end of month billing for accounts
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, blanks, lost impressions, Iframes, etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Travel to client sites for strategic and quarterly business review meeti
- Any Graduation; preferably technical qualification
- Pro-active, Logical reasoning ability, Problem solving and analytical mindset, Excellent written and spoken English, Quick learning, Detail oriented, Customer service-oriented attitude
- Organized and structured approach to tasks, Client interaction exposure, Exposure to Online Advertising
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access, MS Project, SQL and other Database tools
- Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers like DART, AdTech, OAS, Zedo, ATLAS or OpenX
- Moderate knowledge about web based applications, web forms, web server/ ad server / Mozilla Firefox and how to work on different web based browsers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.