Contractor - Technical Escalations
- Pune, India
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
We are looking for engineers for long term contract of 1 year who can understand technical problems that our clients face while using our products and can do initial analysis and in most cases, solve the problem right-away.
- The Engineering Technical support will directly interact with the Operations, product management and the core development teams.
- The person may have to funnel some of the problems from the support to the engineering group.
- The Support Engineer will have to understand how engineering solves the problems, and then solve it next time a similar issue is registered.
- 0 to 2 years’ experience.
- Good Academics.
- Good to have:
Experience/knowledge utilizing NoSQL technologies such as Hbase etc.
Familiarities with HDFS, Hive, map/reduce.
- Work hours: Rotating shift 20x5, Monday to Friday.
- BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science/Information Technology), MCA/MCS.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.