Senior Java Engineer - PMP
- Pune, India
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior Java Engineer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Responsible for developing software modules for various parts of the system architecture
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- 5-8 years of professional hands-on experience
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills
- Should have exposure to different Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate etc
- Must have working knowledge of building scalable REST services
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Technologies we use:
- Linux, Java 8, Git, Docker, Jenkins, Mesos, MySQL, Apigee, ElasticSearch, Nagios
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (CS / EE / E&TC) or Master’s degree in Computer Science (MCS / MCA) from well- known Institutes / Universities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.