Senior Java Engineer - Work Flow
- Pune, India
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior Java Engineer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
He/She will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development and providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Participate in software design meetings, write technical design documents and propose design solutions.
- Development of the product / modules independently.
- Responsible for writing unit test, integration test, re-factoring, code reviews & documentation.
- Understand & maintain existing code-base by regular re-factoring and applying requested fixes and features.
- Works within a fast-paced Agile development process.
- Maintain application stability by monitoring key metrics and improving code base accordingly.
- Should be flexible to learn new technology / require frameworks.
- 4-8 years of hands on experience in software development.
- Should have excellent knowledge of OOPS Concept and experience in Core Java and J2EE (Java, Spring, Hibernate/ MyBatis).
- Should have good experience in REST and SOAP Web Service development.
- Should have good knowledge of databases, preferably MySQL and nice to have knowledge of nosql Dbs like mongoDB etc.
- Should have good knowledge and hands on experience of any of scripting languages like Shell Script / PHP / Python.
- Should have good knowledge of Data Structures.
- Should have experience in JUNIT.
- Good knowledge of Unix OS is preferred.
- Working experience of tools/technologies like Jenkins, Maven, GIT , Docker.
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development, re-factoring, code reviews, continuous integration/deliver and Agile development practices.
- Should have good communication skills.
Should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (CS / IT/ EE / E&TC) or Master’s degree in Computer Science (MCS / MCA) from well- known Institutes / Universities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.