Senior Manager, Sales Strategy and Enablement
- New York, NY
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
The Senior Manager, Sales Strategy and Enablement is responsible for driving sales team readiness and effectiveness in market by developing best in class sales collateral, training programs, customer engagement initiatives and general support for both the supply and demand sides of the PubMatic business. The role will be responsible for working closely with Product Marketing, Marketing Communications, Customer Success and Sales to ensure all materials, trainings, and communications are on brand, on strategy and delivered across regions. This individual will also work closely with the international Marketing team to ensure collaboration in getting materials and collateral localized for EMEA and APAC markets. The role requires sales marketing experience with a focus on collateral creation, customer engagement and sales education. The position reports to the Senior Director, Product Marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work in partnership with key sales stakeholders to better understand the challenges and opportunities for PubMatic from both the supply and demand side of the market.
- Developing core sales stories and collateral that address customer challenges and opportunities.
- Driving sales training programs and partnering with key stakeholders to ensure they are executed to the highest standard to enhance sales.
- Ensure key product updates get carried across all channels from sales training through to customer education.
- Own communication and logistical strategy for sales marketing updates, product roll-outs and training.
- Manage knowledge base library in support of RFI/RFP process.
- A passion for delivering against customer requirements, delivering a high touch service to an excellent standard.
- 5-7 years experience in marketing with 3-5 years of related experience managing and executing sales marketing activity including sales training.
- A strong understanding of the digital advertising industry. Knowledge of programmatic advertising an advantage.
- Experience in working at a product led, matrixed sales organization.
- Flexibility with a demonstrated ability and willingness to think strategically and act tactically.
- Ability to plan longer term but with a mindset to adjust in order to take advantage of short term/unforeseen opportunities.
- Exceptional project management, multi-tasking, organizational, writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests, work effectively under pressure and within tight timelines.
- Passion to learn and willingness to get ‘hands-on’ and work hard.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be comfortable communicating at all levels from C-Suite to junior team members, with cross-functional teams and both internal and external customers.
- Values match with PubMatic’s core values of Customer Service, Innovation, Biased Toward Action, Teamwork and Integrity.
The candidate should have an understanding of the Digital Advertising Industry, a passion for technology and the drive to work in a start-up environment. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity. High energy and drive to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to react to changing priorities and deliver in a deadline orientated environment is also critical.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.