Senior Financial Analyst - FP&A
- Redwood City, CA
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fuelled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centres worldwide. PubMatic is a registered trademark of PubMatic, Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The Senior Finance Analyst – Go to Market Support is responsible for partnering with functional leaders across the organization and support our rapidly growing organization. This position reports to the Vice President of FP&A will serve as a critical business partner to our Go To Market organization.
The Senior Finance Analyst – Go to Market Support will build annual budgets, manage monthly rolling forecasts, and provide decision support through financial analyses to ensure optimal returns on strategic investments. This position is responsible for aggregating data and turning it into information to assist in the decision-making process. The role requires a candidate who can quickly become familiar with PubMatic’s business, associated metrics and is able to support business decisions through in-depth analysis coupled with sound business judgment. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4-6 years total experience including experience in a start-up environment.
- Help drive the Monthly and Quarterly Forecast and Annual Strategic Plan Process
- Support weekly sales operational meetings. Identify and highlight business risks and opportunities,
- Identify and measure key performance indicators that drive business performance
- Building detailed financial models that track and analyze functional costs and their impact on the company’s overall performance
- Improve sales and business processes through the development and implementation of key metrics, dashboards, and automated tools
- Work across Finance and business teams to support the Long-term Strategic Planning and Budget Process
- Build positive and deep business partner relationships across the organization
- Own the administrative function of Adaptive Insights, the Company’s financial forecasting system
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- MBA or CPA is preferred
- Combined 3-5 years of relevant public and/or private company experience in FP&A and/or operational reporting, preferably in the Internet or Enterprise SaaS sectors
- Strong financial and operational planning skills
- Proven experience and knowledge of accounting concepts and financial statement construction
- Hands-on, creative approach to financial modeling and building business decision support tools
- Positive attitude with high aptitude to learn new things.
- Great teammate with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively, working in team environments or independently
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (macros, pivot tables), Word, and PowerPoint
- Large data manipulation highly desirable
- Experience with financial systems such as NetSuite, Adaptive Planning, Hyperion, Oracle, SAP
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.