Product Director, Header Bidding
- New York, NY
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands.
Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
See how we work at https://vimeo.com/103893936
As Product Director, you will drive a portfolio of next generation holistic ad serving products including PubMatic’s header bidding portfolio, client and server side header bidding, OpenWrap, across all channel / inventory types.
Programmatic advertising continues to grow rapidly - several new market trends continue to emerge and existing trends become stronger. You will make sure that PubMatic is at the forefront of building innovative solutions to play these trends.
Your products will allow publishers and buyers to connect and transact in the ad serving marketplace efficiently, where programmatic and direct channels are blending more than ever before. You will own these areas across a variety of platforms as well as ad formats. You will deliver on your roadmap and influence the roadmap of other product management teams to deliver best in class experience to PubMatic’s publishers and advertisers.
- Own your product portfolio; Drive the vision, build product roadmap and drive execution through all stages of product lifecycle from concept to delivery
- Drive GTM process in collaboration with Product Marketing to drive adoption of your products
- Evangelize your products with group and company leadership and your global stakeholders
- Direct engineering investment judiciously, actively manage trade-offs and be a key part of your products’ agile team including user experience design
- Speak to customers regularly to get feedback and creatively get competitive insights
- 7+ years of Product Management experience in web applications; demonstrated success in building and launching products; B2B preferred
- Experience with header bidding and programmatic is required
- Experience working and executing effectively in a global environment
- Enjoys the wide variety of tasks involved in a product management role
- Expertise with agile, scrum, project management, story-drafting
- Proven ability to articulate business opportunities and customer needs into product requirements / user stories.
- Demonstrated skill in writing concise and clear definitions of prioritized features for the technical teams to implement.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strategic thinker who can use a variety of information, both quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to explain complex technical matters to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with proven experience managing multiple projects to successful completion
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.