Director, Product Management – Private Marketplace
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is the leading marketing automation software company for publishers. Through real-time analytics, yield management, and workflow automation, PubMatic enables publishers to make smarter inventory decisions and improve revenue performance. Focused on serving the needs of premium publishers, PubMatic inspires buyer confidence by providing flexibility in audience discovery and planning media campaigns through its Media Buyer Console and APIs. The company's marketing automation software platform provides a global roster of comScore publishers with a single view into their advertiser relationships across every screen, every channel and every format. PubMatic was ranked by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for the fourth consecutive year in 2015. The company has offices worldwide, and is headquartered in Redwood City, California
As Director, Product Management – Private Marketplace, you will drive the next generation private marketplace ad products.
Programmatic advertising continues to grow rapidly - several new market trends continue to emerge and existing trends become stronger. You will make sure that PubMatic is at the forefront of building innovative PMP solutions to play these trends.
Your products will allow publishers and buyers to connect and transact in a programmatic marketplace efficiently, across a variety of platforms as well as ad formats. You will deliver on your roadmap and influence the roadmap of other product management teams to deliver best in class experience to PubMatic’s publishers and advertisers.
PubMatic seeks an experienced programmatic ad technology product manager to drive PMP monetization and innovation across its global platform. This person will work with key members of the product management, business and engineering organizations to develop strategies, technologies and tactics to optimize programmatic performance and monetization across all types of PMP and PMP-Guaranteed deals. The successful candidate will have more than five years of experience in ad technology, with recent relevant experience specifically in PMP monetization strategies and technologies, including the following:
5+ years of Product Management experience in web applications; demonstrated success in building and launching products; B2B preferred
- Experience with ad tech/ RTB, PMP and related programmatic technologies
- Demand sourcing and optimization technologies for PMP monetization
- Experience working and executing effectively in a global environment
- Enjoys the wide variety of tasks involved in a product management role
- Agile, Scrum, project management, story-drafting
- Proven ability to articulate business opportunities and customer needs into product requirements / user stories. Demonstrated skill in writing concise and clear definitions of prioritized features for the technical teams to implement. Strong attention to detail.
- Own your product portfolio; Drive the vision, build product roadmap and drive execution through all stages of product lifecycle from concept to delivery
- Drive GTM process in collaboration with Product Marketing to drive adoption of your products
- Evangelize your products with group and company leadership and your global stakeholders
- Direct engineering investment judiciously, actively manage trade-offs and be a key part of your products’ agile team including user experience design
- Speak to customers regularly to get feedback and creatively get competitive insights
- Inspire, coach and mentor the Product Managers on your team
- Strategic thinker who can use a variety of information including quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to explain complex technical matters to both technical and non-technical audiences
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.