- Baner Road, Pune, MH
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
- Responsible for developing software modules for various parts of the system architecture.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of professional hands-on experience.
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills.
- Strong hands on experience on node.js.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- BE/BTech/BS/BCS/MCS/MCA in Computers or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.