Product Director, Video Advertising
- 305 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry.
Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, our publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands.
Since 2006, our focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
See how we work at https://vimeo.com/103893936
As the Product Director of Video Advertising, you will drive the next generation programmatic video ad serving products.
Programmatic advertising continues to grow rapidly - several new market trends continue to emerge and existing trends become stronger. You will make sure that PubMatic is at the forefront of building innovative video solutions to play these trends.
Your products will allow publishers and buyers to connect and transact in a programmatic marketplace efficiently, across a variety of platforms as well as ad formats. You will deliver on your roadmap and influence the roadmap of other product management teams to deliver a best-in-class experience to PubMatic’s publishers and advertisers.
PubMatic seeks an experienced video programmatic ad technology product manager to drive video monetization and innovation across its global platform. This person will work with key members of the product management, business and engineering organizations to develop strategies, technologies and tactics to optimize programmatic performance and monetization across all types of video inventory, including desktop and mobile. The successful candidate will have more than five years of experience in ad technology, with recent relevant experience specifically in video monetization strategies and technologies, including the following:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in web applications; demonstrated success in building and launching products; B2B preferred
- Experience with ad tech/ RTB, PMP and related programmatic technologies as applied specifically to video (video ad formats, instream, out-stream, vertical, mobile formats, video players, ad servers, and related technologies)
- Demand sourcing and integration priorities for video monetization
- Experience working and executing effectively in a global environment
- Enjoys the wide variety of tasks involved in a product management role
- Agile, Scrum, project management, story-drafting
- Proven ability to articulate business opportunities and customer needs into product requirements / user stories. Demonstrated skill in writing concise and clear definitions of prioritized features for the technical teams to implement. Strong attention to detail.
- Own your product portfolio; Drive the vision, build product roadmap and drive execution through all stages of product lifecycle from concept to delivery
- Drive GTM process in collaboration with Product Marketing to drive adoption of your products
- Evangelize your products with group and company leadership and your global stakeholders
- Direct engineering investment judiciously, actively manage trade-offs and be a key part of your products’ agile team including user experience design
- Speak to customers regularly to get feedback and creatively get competitive insights
- Inspire, coach and mentor the Product Managers on your team
- Strategic thinker who can use a variety of information including quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to explain complex technical matters to both technical and non-technical audiences
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.