Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Baner Rd, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic is the leading marketing automation software company for publishers. Through real-time analytics, yield management, and workflow automation, PubMatic enables publishers to make smarter inventory decisions and improve revenue performance. Focused on serving the needs of premium publishers, PubMatic inspires buyer confidence by providing flexibility in audience discovery and planning media campaigns through its Media Buyer Console and APIs. The company's marketing automation software platform provides a global roster of comScore publishers with a single view into their advertiser relationships across every screen, every channel and every format. PubMatic was ranked by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for the fourth consecutive year in 2015. The company has offices worldwide, and is headquartered in Redwood City, California.
- The ideal candidate will be professional, outgoing, goal-oriented and passionate about recruiting.
- He/she will be responsible for the entire life cycle of recruitment including sourcing and mapping of key talent from the industry.
- Create cost and time effective recruiting plan for each open position.
- Ascertaining the competence of candidates against a technical job description.
- Maintain thorough documentation of the candidates, their status, and selection decisions.
- Conduct regular meetings with hiring managers to review the progress.
- Negotiate offers and close selected candidates.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Ability to network, source and build relationships with passive candidates.
- Perform other projects and activities as assigned.
- MBA(HR) or equivalent post-graduate degree/diploma in Human Resource Management.
- 6-10 years of experience in IT recruitment.
- Must have prior experience in hiring for software product companies.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from the industry.
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.