Account Manager, Advertiser Solutions
- Via Copernico, 38, 20125 Milano MI, Italy
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
6 Month Contract / Consultant position
The Programmatic Account Manager will be responsible for working with PubMatic’s Publishers and Buyers, including Ad Networks, DSPs, Trading Desks, Agencies & Advertisers in a day-to-day fashion with a focus on Italy. The position will require an understanding of the media landscape and varying business models of buyers and publishers. Internally, the role requires collaboration with: Ad Operations, Publisher Sales, Client Services, Marketing, Senior Management and Product teams.
An ideal candidate will be a proven and accomplished account management professional with strong client relationships and some industry partnerships. This role requires deep expertise in online advertising, ad technology, and buying & selling platforms. In order to succeed, the candidate will need to apply a combination of sales, account management, and strategic skills to quickly build and maintain relationships vertically across the supply and buying organizations while earning the trust and respect of internal team members.
- Understand PubMatic’s technology and media solutions from an intellectual and applied perspective; transfer that knowledge to publishers and buyers
- Relationships Management: Foster relationships within your portfolio of demand partners.
- Be process oriented to monitor, track and analyse the performance of the book of business including demand partner strategies and their buying method goals.
- Work in Partnership with other colleagues to assure that methods and best practices align across the demand group.
- Help to develop case studies and educational materials for clients, understand and evangelise the programmatic landscape, especially as it relates to agencies, ad networks, and media buyers
- Assist the team in reaching or exceeding regional quarterly revenue goals.
- Active collaboration with Publisher & Sales Development teams to create inventory packages
- Attend Publisher client meetings to inform and educate on monetization strategies and attend buyer meetings to up-sell publisher inventory to buyers including volume availability, suggested CPMs, Fcaps, and new publisher opportunities.
- Reinforcing PubMatic’s mission statement and core values
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience); MBA or equivalent preferred
- Passion for technology, High Energy, drive, and flexibility are key ingredients to be successful in this fast-paced start-up environment.
- Experience and strong understanding of the Italian online advertising industry
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on Teamwork, initiative, and ownership: Ability to build strong relationships and work effectively with all teams, including sales, business development, marketing, and product management.
- Ability to plan and manage at the operational levels with demonstrated ability to be strategic with sound business judgment
- Ability to react to changing priorities and to prioritize and against committed deadlines.
- Fluent in Italian and English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.