Senior Human Resources Manager
- 229 West 43rd Street, New York, New York, us
PubMatic are the leading global SSP (Supply Side Platform) and trail blazers in Advertising Technology. Our expertise in programmatic encompasses Header Bidding, Wrapper Solutions, Open RTB, Private Marketplaces, Automated Guaranteed, Programmatic Native and has recently been augmented by our acquisition of Mocean Mobile, a leading mobile ad serving platform and the release of our real-time Analytics solution – an industry first. This leading position was recognized by Forrester, which ranked PubMatic #1 in our category and this was further validated by our own Programmatic Outlook Report.
And guess what? We are hiring!
People are key and recruiting the right people is considered the single most important factor in growing our business. We are building a culture that makes people want to join us and then want to stay with us.
If you are smart, hardworking, likable and generally brilliant.... you should work here. We hire great people and empower them to do amazing things.
The PubMatic Culture:
We are a kind of grown up start-up; the excitement, learning and career progression of a flourishing start-up coupled with the security, benefits and resources of an established market leader! We challenge our staff and bring out the best in them, we work hard and reward well. We have a culture that promotes brilliance from all, giving individuals the chance to shine and celebrating great teamwork. We are leaders and innovators in AdTech and an amazing place for you to build a great career.
Senior Human Resources Manager
We are looking for an action oriented Senior Human Resources Manager for our Human Resources team in NYC,The Senior Manager will be a team player who can help execute a people strategy and develop programs in support of the company mission. The Senior Manager will manage employee development and Human Resources operations to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving goals and objectives of the company. We are looking for a change agent who can streamline efficiency throughout the organization by mentoring managers and employees of the company and delivering excellent customer service to all. The Senior Human Resources Manager will execute a people strategy and develop programs in support of the company mission.
The Senior Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to multiple offices. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the Senior Director of HR in the development and delivery of the global HR Strategy
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
- Ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement; Strong project management skills; ability to lead projects and obtain buy-in.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements concerning employment in New York and California, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Assists and advises managers and employees in the areas of performance management, feedback and strategic talent assessment.
- Responsible for maintaining immigration files and working with employees and counsel on immigration issues as requested.
- Compensation Analysis and pulling salary market data as requested.
- Success in creating and driving effective and positive employee relations, retention and reward programs.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Requirements: what you need to have…
- MBA Preferred, Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or Related Field
- 5+ years human resources business partner experience
- Strong statistical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Action oriented, hands-on, able to work independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Detail-oriented and organized with excellent time-management and multitasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent consulting skills.
- Flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
Experience supporting regional and/or global offices
PHR or SPHR Certification
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.