Manager, Publisher Development
- 82 Dean St, Soho, London W1D, UK
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
As a key member of the PubMatic Publisher Development team you will be responsible for establishing, long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with large traditional & online media companies. You will be a key player in cultivating these long-term relationships to drive revenue.
What will you do?
- Be an integral part of a high paced, hardworking, fun loving, global team
- Grow platform spend to meet and exceed goals while continuously prospecting new business
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and ongoing direct client management and entertainment
- Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic’s technology and media solutions from an intellectual and applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
- Build and maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and grow your industry knowledge
What will make you stand out?
- Bring pre-existing relationships with large publishers
- Be proactive and demonstrate a desire to engage directly with clients
- Be a team player and self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced global company
What experience do we need?
- 8+ years in a sales or business development role in the online industry, with a minimum of 10 overall years work experience (advanced degree years will count towards total)
- Knowledge of programmatic buying and selling including: pricing models, optimization tactics, audience trends and buying technologies
- Proficiency in Excel with a proven ability to convey data and analysis to drive business
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Flexible, start-up mindset with proven success in fast-paced environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.