Associate Director, Human Resources
- 305 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates eleven offices and six data centers worldwide.
The Associate Director of Human Resources is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle Human Resources support to multiple offices. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
- Ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement; Strong project management skills; ability to lead projects and obtain buy-in.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements concerning employment in New York and California, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Assists and advises managers and employees in the areas of performance management, feedback and strategic talent assessment.
- Responsible for maintaining immigration files and working with employees and counsel on immigration issues as requested.
- Compensation Analysis and pulling salary market data as requested.
- Success in creating and driving effective and positive employee relations, retention and reward programs.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years human resources business partner experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management or Related Field.
- Strong statistical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Action oriented, hands-on, able to work independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Detail-oriented and organized with excellent time-management and multitasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent consulting skills.
- Flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels.
- Experience supporting regional and/or global offices
- PHR or SPHR Certification
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.