Customer Success Operations Manager
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is the leading marketing automation software company for publishers. Through real-time analytics, yield management, and workflow automation, PubMatic enables publishers to make smarter inventory decisions and improve revenue performance. Focused on serving the needs of premium publishers, PubMatic inspires buyer confidence by providing flexibility in audience discovery and planning media campaigns through its Media Buyer Console and APIs. The company's marketing automation software platform provides a global roster of comScore publishers with a single view into their advertiser relationships across every screen, every channel and every format. PubMatic was ranked by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for the fourth consecutive year in 2015. The company has offices worldwide, and is headquartered in Redwood City, California
Customer Success Operations Manager / AdOps Manager / Advertising Operations Manager
The successful candidate will possess a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
Your role as a Customer Success Operations Manager is to provide support in the day-to-day management of publisher clients delivering world-class customer service with your experience with trouble-shooting in ad technology-related areas. As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Client Success Operations Manager must stay at the forefront of new capabilities to ensure that the implementation process is defined, tested with new publishers, and ready for broad adoption.
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Travel (up to 20%) to client sites for strategic and quarterly business review meetings
- Knowledge in regards to RTB/PMP and ad Networks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper and various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access; knowledge of MS Project, SQL and other Database tools is a plus
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
- Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers such as DFP and AdTech a plus
- Knowledge to use debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug etc.
Personal Characteristics and Competencies
- Pro-active and self-motivated as will be a part of a small team
- Logical reasoning ability, Problem solving and analytical mindset, Customer service-oriented attitude, Organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.