Marketing Manager, Events
- dean street, London, England
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates eleven offices and six data centers worldwide.
The Events Marketing Manager, EMEA will support PubMatic’s internal and external marketing activities across the region. This role requires a highly organised, detail-oriented problem solver who can operate as part of a team but at times independently with minimum guidance. They should feel comfortable and confident contributing creative ideas to a growing marketing team. The position will report to the Associate Director of Marketing EMEA, and you will work closely with VP International Marketing. There will also be close liaison with country managers and teams across Europe, as well as the wider marketing team internationally.
- Develop & execute all internal and external EMEA marketing events, project managing them from planning to execution. These will be designed to deliver to awareness, thought leadership and support lead generation. Events include client seminars, industry trade shows, client parties/dinners, panel sessions and sponsored events
- Identify and evaluate ways to improve all areas of events across the business
- Manage event sponsorships and executive speaking presence at industry events
- Develop and deliver automated customer communication via Pardot to promote event awareness and registrations, as well as working across multiple channels to support activity (e.g. social media and PR).
- Post-event reporting
- Develop relevant marketing collateral and content to support events and build presentation decks
- Day to day management of marketing operations (budget tracking, finance and legal approval for projects, keeping the events tracker up to date etc.)
- Support the wider international marketing team
he candidate should have an understanding of the digital advertising industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a fast-paced environment. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity. They must have high energy and enjoy working in an environment where flexibility and reacting to changing priorities is the norm whilst also having the ability to prioritise and deliver against deadlines.
- Track record of managing events in a B2B ad tech/tech environment and executing an events marketing strategy to generate leads and deliver thought leadership.
- Good working knowledge of Pardot (or similar marketing automation platforms) and use of other event platforms (e.g. CVENT)
- Good working knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of design software (e.g. InDesign, Canva) to develop impactful imagery would be helpful
- Experience in digital media industry preferred but not required.
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation and in collaborating with cross-functional/cross-market teams
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Knowledge of social media and design tools a plus.
- Strong business acumen and professionalism, excellent presentation skills with solid communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to be highly responsive, work well under pressure, and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Results oriented with excellent customer focus and attention to detail.
- Exceptional project management and meticulous planning skills.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done
- Willingness to travel as part of the role
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.