Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Baner - Balewadi Rd, Balewadi Phata, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra 411045, India
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
As a Software Test Engineer, you have the opportunity to improve the quality of various PubMatic products.
As a QA engineer you will:
- Familiarize yourself and work across diverse PubMatic solutions including but not limited to: Web based or Big Data or Database solutions.
- Plan and perform performance tests.
- Automate tests using homegrown and open source test frameworks.
- Collaborate across teams to develop solution based test plans and ensure that feedback from different stake holders is incorporated.
- Work towards sustaining current processes and implementing new ones.
- Should be able to lead task and take it to completion
- Flexible to work in different areas like Big Data & FrontEnd(UI).
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Good debugging skills.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience with Performance testing using JMeter, Scale and Reliability testing.
- Experience with automation is a must.
- Preferable experience with Python/Mysql.
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
- Understanding of Web based application architecture and interfaces would be a plus.
- 3 to 8 Years of experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.