Customer Success Operations Manager
- 305 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. We exist to help our clients succeed. We work tirelessly to optimize your performance while our SSP enables you to make smart, strategic decisions.
Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory.
Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
The Customer Success Operations Manager supports day-to-day management of publisher clients, demonstrating strong service and troubleshooting expertise with ad technology.
As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Operations Manager stays at the forefront of new capabilities to ensure our implementation process is defined, tested with new publishers, and ready for broad adoption.
This role requires the ability to explain technical information to diverse audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
The successful candidate combines technical ad operations knowledge with creative thinking and strong communication skills.
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, brand safety, etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Some travel to client sites for strategic and quarterly business review meetings
- Knowledge of RTB/PMP and ad networks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper and various ad formats/ad platforms
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access; knowledge of MS Project, SQL and other database tools
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
- Experience using debugging tools like Fiddler or Firebug
- Pro-active and self-motivated – you're an important contributor on a small team
- Logical reasoning ability, problem solving and analytical mindset
- A demonstrated 'customer first' attitude
- Organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.