User Interface Manager
- Baner Road, Pune, MH
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
Are you passionate about User Interface? Are you a detail oriented person? Do you take pride in creating responsive and sleek interface? Do you thrive to make a mark in the industry? PubMatic is looking for a User Interface Manager who can lead a team of UI engineers and deliver a best in class user interface in the industry. To be successful in the role, you will need a solid foundation in Computer Science, advanced development and influencing skills, be a natural leader who can rally the team and enable their full potential. You will not only make a major impact to PubMatic but you will also raise the bar in Ad-Tech industry.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Evangelize and drive engineering best practices
- Optimize resource utilization
- Build career plan for each team member and manage talent
- Be the go-to person for the team and organization
- Be innovative and go-getter in solving complex problems
- Build and deliver industry leading user interface
- Problem solving skills and ability to learn and adopt new technologies
- Building responsive user interface
- Building high quality and resilient software
- Integrating and using automated unit test frameworks
- Mobile development experience is desirable
- Effective communication with team and stake holders.
- Ability to influence internal and external teams
- Driving Agile development processes
- Talent management, hiring, mentoring and team building
- Working and managing remote teams
- Industry evangelization experience is desirable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.