Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
- Baner Road, Pune, Maharashtra, in
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
- Responsible for developing software modules for various parts of the system architecture.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- 3-8 years of hands-on experience in building web based and highly scalable applications
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expertise in Java and Restful web services
- Proven SQL experience and familiarity with at least one of the common Databases: mySQL, Oracle etc
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
- Experience in front end technologies and frameworks like Angular JS, Node.js
- Passionate about customer focus, with the understanding of business impact to drive the system improvement
- Knowledge of unix OS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of mobile web/app development is a plus.
- Knowledge of online advertising specifically video adserving domain is a plus
- BE/BTech/BS/BCS/MCS/MCA in Computers or equivalent
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.