B2B Marketing Manager EMEA
- 82 Dean Street, London, London, gb
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
B2B Marketing Manager EMEA
The Marketing Manager EMEA - Sales Enablement is responsible for building and accelerating the pipeline for both the supply and demand sides of the PubMatic business across EMEA, tooling up the business development teams to increase conversion, upsell and cross sell opportunities. This role requires a hand-on highly organised, detail-oriented person who can lead and manage demand generation and customer engagement efforts across multiple marketing channels. The role will work closely with Business Development, Product Marketing, Corporate Communications and the EMEA Marketing Team to ensure all messaging, materials, campaigns and launches are on brand, on strategy and aligned with the needs of the business.
The position reports to the VP Marketing, International.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop the sales enablement plan to support the UK business and then roll it out across EMEA.
- Work in partnership with key sales stakeholders to better understand the challenges and opportunities for PubMatic from both the supply and demand side of the market
- Develop target audiences, buyer personas, and market segments and then create and execute tactical and strategic lead generation and acceleration campaigns targeted at them.
- Organise relevant internal training sessions, developing/localising collateral, external promotion of PubMatic’s offering to customers and prospects,
- Coordinate with sales leadership to align on regional priorities, set quarterly goals, gain commitment and support for demand generation programs, and identify areas of pipeline opportunity and risk.
- Work on a range of range of events to drive leads to the sales teams & increase brand awareness/customer engagement
- Develop and drive a program of customer education initiatives to ensure that our product suite is understood by both the supply and demand side of the industry.
- Create clear, high-quality, customer-facing content and develop pitch decks that enable the team to sell more.
- Own communication and logistical strategy for sales marketing updates, product roll-outs and training.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better techniques and processes
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a B2B adtech/tech demand generation environment
- A strong understanding of the digital advertising industry (desktop, mobile, video, native).
- Experience in understanding the nuances of multi-market support and localising marketing activity accordingly.
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Pardot (or an equivalent marketing automation platform) and Salesforce.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programmes simultaneously.
- Exceptional project management, organisational, writing, & presentation skills; ability to multi-task, prioritise and organise work to meet deadlines and multiple requests across multiple markets.
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation and in collaborating with cross-functional/cross-market teams
- Flexibility and a demonstrated ability and willingness to think strategically and act tactically.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be comfortable communicating at all levels from C-Suite to junior team members, with cross-functional teams and both internal and external customers.
- Must be able to travel periodically.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.