Manager, Marketing Communications
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
We are seeking a creative storyteller and marketing strategist to join the PubMatic marketing team. The Manager, Marketing Communications will be responsible for developing and executing both internal and external communications plans to support the company’s business priorities and global marketing initiatives. An ideal candidate will be skilled at creating content that engages both employees, prospects and current clients, and the media. This individual is a strong writer and editor who is eager to communicate PubMatic’s leadership position to the market.
- Develop deep understanding of PubMatic products and core corporate messages
- Help create storylines to effectively promote the company’s mission, products and capabilities
- Work closely with members of the marketing team and executive management to identify the appropriate methods of communication our corporate message to the public
- Write/edit and manage internal and external communications, including website copy, event materials, email communications, blog posts, and more, ensuring that content is tailored to the distribution channel
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop event themes, internal messaging guides, executive talking points, briefing documents, event presentations, etc.
- Consult with business teams to establish brand communication strategies and ensure efforts are effectively meeting the needs of customers
- Help develop marketing strategies that build brand recognition and customer loyalty
- Write/edit and manage distribution of press releases
- Serve as day-to-day contact for external PR agency
- Bachelor’s degree, with preference for communications, journalism or marketing
- 3+ years B2B marketing experience, with a focus on communications, PR or content
- Experience in digital advertising industry preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Results oriented, highly organized, with great attention to detail
- Strong computer skills; proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with WordPress and Pardot a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.