Customer Success Manager, Cloud
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are the primary owners of PubMatic’s global Publisher base. As a CSM, you would develop strategic partnerships with our Publishers to use our platform that allows our Publishers to grow their digital advertising business through programmatic revenue opportunity. CSMs closely consult with key strategic and tactical contacts keeping them abreast of market trends and how to use PubMatic’s product offerings to grow their revenue.
In this role, you would have quarterly top-line revenue targets, and be responsible for ensuring PubMatic exceeds the customer expectations whilst protecting their brand. Through regular check-ins, rigorous usage analyses, and cross-functional project management, CSMs are programmatic experts who consult and advise towards results.
The CSM, Cloud will report to the Director, Customer Success and will manage a portfolio of customers.
From the super analytical and process driven pack to the ‘work hard and play hard’ characters, no two team members are the same. What makes us come together is that we all understand the importance of keeping our clients happy. We all add value and collaborate in different ways, and we all have a common goal. While the technology is top-tier, it’s the people that make PubMatic an exceptional place to work.
- Manage a portfolio of high-revenue and high-potential advertising technology businesses by thoroughly understanding business objectives, growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks and creating multi-quarter plans for achievement
- Meet or exceed targets consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to PubMatic’s customers
- Establish key success metrics, develop implementation plans with the customer & drive cross-functional collaboration to execute them successfully
- Coach customers on how they can leverage PubMatic products effectively and efficiently to meet their business objectives & drive adoption
- Serve as the voice of the customer & identify key risks to the customers achieving their business objectives and develop a risk mitigation plan and escalate as needed
- Consult them on industry best practices and make recommendations to drive customer success & growth in business
- Generate business plans & collaborate with Operations Team, Solutions Engineers and Product teams to meet business goals, strategy and success metrics
- BA/BS degree at top tier university
- 2-5 years of experience in client-facing services role, such as consulting or customer success.
- Flexible, startup mindset with proven success in fast-paced, unstructured environments
- Experience working with high growth clients & passion to drive customer success. Proven success building relationships with and influencing the perspective of decision makers
- Extremely proactive and biased towards taking action
- Creative, independent problem solver, with proven ability to reason through a large, ambiguous problem
- Ability to navigate through complex and escalated customer situations
- Strong process management, technical aptitude, analytical & consulting skills making it easy to juggle multiple client needs and projects
- Can quickly master nuances of a complex industry with many moving pieces and constant change
- Interest in working against an assigned quota and driving sustainable growth
- An engaged team player with strong interpersonal skills who knows how to have fun while achieving result
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.