Senior Software Engineer - Java
- Baner, Pune, MH, in
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
Senior Software Engineer will be directly involved with building ground breaking new technologies to lead the competition within our competitive, fast-paced online advertising industry. He / she will be working on set of micro-services which would have over 100K transactions per second, and will be responsible to build and own large components of the system. We are looking for self-motivated developers who enjoy working in dynamic, agile development environments as an individual contributor in the team. Technology is not a binding. The Senior Software engineer can use ReactiveX and other new tech stack.
He / She will be responsible for developing software modules for various parts of the system architecture. Understand system architecture and design. To develop portable, high performance, and bug-free code.
- Working experience with building highly scalable, and high performance application using Core Java, and Data structures
- Working experience in a Linux/UNIX environment is good to have. Should be willing to adapt, if not experienced in this environment.
- Experience with relational databases and database concepts, preferably MySQL
- Experience with SQL and Java optimization for real-time systems
- Familiarity with version control systems Git and build tools like Maven
- Experience in trouble shooting production applications
- Core Java, Data Structures, Web Services, RDBMS like MySQL/Oracle, Spring, and Hibernate Framework, Design Patterns
- Good to Have:
· BE/BTech/BS/BCS/MCS/MCA in Computers or equivalent
· 3- 7 years of product development experience in Java
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.