Associate Director – Demand Generation Operations
- 82 Dean Street, London, London
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
As the Associate Director, Demand Generation Operations you will be responsible for four key areas:
Commercial Agreement Management
- Working with the EMEA regional leads to co-ordinate execute, track and report on single and multi-market demand (agency and DSP) commercial agreements.
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure efficient execution of any such agreements, co-ordinate all internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance and activation in a timely manner.
Customer Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain a ‘single source of truth’ demand landscape contact matrix for all EMEA markets, including any relevant pan-regional/global entities.
- Where necessary drive and run client meetings either with or on behalf of Regional Lead
- Ensure that each key demand stakeholder has a designated PubMatic contact. Work with PubMatic stakeholders to develop one to one/one to few engagement plans to deepen relationships and drive increased spend through our platform.
- Utilising Salesforce, develop a robust demand CRM database and reporting to monitor effectiveness of all demand engagement activity.
- Collate customer feedback (via internal stakeholders) on existing and in-development products and packages to ensure the voice of the EMEA demand customer is understood and incorporated into any development.
- Act as a central point of contact between the US Product, US Demand, EMEA Platform Solutions and EMEA Demand teams to ensure that all demand facing products are effectively understood and taken to market by local teams.
- Work with US Product on EMEA GTM rollout both internally and externally
- Work with EMEA Demand teams to develop robust pipelines for any new product and packaging releases.
- Own the demand PMP newsletter content collation, working with local market Demand, CSM and Marketing teams to ensure offers & publishers are aligned and applicable for media planning and buying cycles.
Insight & Reporting
- Provide EMEA demand and CSM leads with weekly reporting on DSP spend against individual publishers. Identify and highlight key local market and pan-regional trends.
- Own the completion of the weekly GTM call demand slides, working with EMEA leads to collate information as appropriate.
- Provide monthly reporting on the performance of agency commercial agreements.
- Provide additional reporting and insight support to senior internal stakeholders as required.
As a business one of our core values is “We put the costumer first” and this reflects what we do, every day. Using our technology we strive to help our Demand Partners easily and efficiently buy the inventory and audiences that they are looking for. A diverse team where nobody is the same. From the super analytical, process driven pack to the joyous and fun characters, who work hard and play hard. What makes us come together is that we all understand the importance of keeping our customers happy. We all add value in different ways, but we all have a common goal. While the technology is amazing, it’s the people that make it the wonderful work environment that it is.
- Significant project/account management experience
- Track record of utilising CRM systems to drive and track engagement and ROI
- Proven ability to navigate complex, matrix organisations
- Significant industry experience at either a media agency, trading desk or DSP
- Strong understanding of RTB and media buying & selling strategies
- Strong analytical & reporting skills
- Creative, independent problem solver
- Flexible, startup mindset
- Being able to cope with pressure and setbacks
- Being able to work as a team
- Effective communicator and presenter
- Fluency in second European language is a bonus
- Good understanding of technical resolutions is a bonus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.