Technical Escalations Engineer
- Baner Road, Pune, MH, in
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
- Provide platform support to internal as well as external stakeholders
- Understand the technical and commercial "flows" to motivate platform improvements and debugging
- Manage customer support cases, which includes verifying cases, analyzing data, isolating and diagnosing the problem and resolving the issue where possible
- Coordinate with Product and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting and resolving product issues
- Create and maintain internal tools that empower stakeholders to execute faster and answer their own questions
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a manner that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand and vice versa
- Excellent quantitative skills and comfort with data exploration tools such as Excel, SQL, Hive, Spark, Pig etc
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments -- collaboratively and autonomously
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under intense pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience with mobile, display and video ad serving is a plus
- Experience with ad networks and/or monetization SDKs is a plus
- Experience in the online advertisement industry is preferred
- Studies in computer science, engineering or technical field
- Studies in advertising, communications, marketing, or other disciplines with demonstrated technical exposure
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in customer support, technical solutions, engineering or other technical position
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.