Project Manager/ Project Engineer : On Contract
- Baner - Pashan Link Rd, Pashan, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
- Responsible for planning, executing and delivering projects on-time with high quality
- Drive projects by coordinating with cross functional team members.
- Identify risks and define/drive resolution plans.
- Influence team members without authority
- Build relationships throughout the organization to ensure smooth communication within the project team and other cross-functional teams
- Follow Agile development methodology
- Well versed with JIRA and Confluence or equivalent tools
- Organize and present project details with strong verbal and written communication.
- Facilitate dynamic meetings and discussions.
- Ability to manage and multi-task across multiple projects and teams.
- Adhere to company policies and processes
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a strongly associated discipline.
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.