Office Manager and EA (7 month contract)
- 82 Dean St, Soho, London W1D 3SP, UK
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is looking for an enthusiastic, level-headed, reliable and extremely organised EA & Office Manager to join our EMEA Team to provide maternity cover. This role, based in our London office (Soho) will focus mainly on supporting our CRO, EMEA, Employee Engagement Activity & Office Manager tasks within the London office. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, flexible, and capable of managing their own workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced but exciting company environment. The responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support the CRO, EMEA overseeing diary management, expense claims & international travel arrangements.
- Support Sales teams’ Learning & Development activities in conjunction with the L&D team
- Deliver country & site-specific on-boarding processes for all new employees in assigned region/s
- Ensure HQ Corporate processes are followed by the regional offices and propose improvements where applicable.
- Remain key point of contact between all HQ functions and regional/global offices.
- In conjunction with the Company approved Travel Agent (Corporate Traveller) and CRO, EMEA ensure that Company travel & booking process is adhered to
- Process and manage employee engagement initiatives such as You Made the Difference awards, employee anniversaries, birthdays, social events, Christmas parties, Community activities etc.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintain UK office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Managing suppliers and vendors for UK office i.e. cleaners, catering etc.
- Proven administrative experience in an office setting
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Being able to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Prior experience working with international teams, and multiple time zones
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate an ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Being enthusiastic and able to work independently and take initiative
- Creative thinker who is always looking for ways to improve processes
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others
- Committed to, and enthusiastic about, the mission, values, and vision of PubMatic
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.