Senior Software QA Automation Engineer
- Baner - Balewadi Rd, Balewadi Phata, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra 411045, India
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
As a Senior Software QA Automation Engineer, you have the opportunity to improve the quality of various PubMatic products.
As a Software QA Automation Engineer you will:
- Familiarise yourself and work across diverse PubMatic solutions including but not limited to: Web based or Big Data or Database solutions.
- Plan and perform performance tests.
- Automate tests using homegrown and open source test frameworks.
- Collaborate across teams to develop solution based test plans and ensure that feedback from different stake holders is incorporated.
- Work towards sustaining current processes and implementing new ones.
- Should be able to lead task and take it to completion
- Flexible to work in different areas like Big Data & FrontEnd(UI).
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Good debugging skills.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience with Performance testing using JMeter, Scale and Reliability testing.
- Experience with automation is a must.
- Preferable experience with Python/Mysql.
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
- Understanding of Web based application architecture and interfaces would be a plus.
- 3 to 8 Years of experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.