Senior QA Automation Engineer - Big Data
- Baner Rd, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
As a Software Test Engineer, you have the opportunity to improve the quality of various PubMatic products.
As a QA engineer you will:
- Familiarize yourself and work across diverse PubMatic solutions including but not limited to: Web based or Big Data or Database solutions.
- Plan and perform performance tests.
- Automate tests using homegrown and open source test frameworks.
- Collaborate across teams to develop solution based test plans and ensure that feedback from different stake holders is incorporated.
- Work towards sustaining current processes and implementing new ones.
- Should be able to lead task and take it to completion
- Flexible to work in different areas like Big Data & FrontEnd(UI).
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environment.
- Experience with Performance testing on Scale and Reliability testing.
- Good debugging skills.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience with automation is a must.
- Preferable experience with Python/Mysql.
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies.
- Understanding of big data technologies like Hadoop/Spark/Kafka/Hive/oozie would be a plus.
Must have :
- Any one scripting/programing language
- Initial understanding of Big Data
Good to have:
- Hadoop/Spark/Kafka/Hive/MapReduce and other big data technologies
- Experience with Performance testing using JMeter, Scale and Reliability testing.
- API/UI testing
- 4 to 8 Years of experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.