Senior Java Engineer - Work Flow
- Baner Road, Pune, MH
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior Java Engineer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
He/She will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development and providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Participate in software design meetings, write technical design documents and propose design solutions.
- Development of the product / modules independently.
- Responsible for writing unit test, integration test, re-factoring, code reviews & documentation.
- Understand & maintain existing code-base by regular re-factoring and applying requested fixes and features.
- Works within a fast-paced Agile development process.
- Maintain application stability by monitoring key metrics and improving code base accordingly.
- Should be flexible to learn new technology / require frameworks.
- 4-8 years of hands on experience in software development.
- Should have excellent knowledge of OOPS Concept and experience in Core Java and J2EE (Java, Spring, Hibernate/ MyBatis).
- Should have good experience in REST and SOAP Web Service development.
- Should have good knowledge of databases, preferably MySQL and nice to have knowledge of nosql Dbs like mongoDB etc.
- Should have good knowledge and hands on experience of any of scripting languages like Shell Script / PHP / Python.
- Should have good knowledge of Data Structures.
- Should have experience in JUNIT.
- Good knowledge of Unix OS is preferred.
- Working experience of tools/technologies like Jenkins, Maven, GIT , Docker.
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development, re-factoring, code reviews, continuous integration/deliver and Agile development practices.
- Should have good communication skills.
Should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (CS / IT/ EE / E&TC) or Master’s degree in Computer Science (MCS / MCA) from well- known Institutes / Universities.
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.