Account Executive, Advertiser Solutions
- 305 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. We exist to help our clients succeed. We work tirelessly to optimize your performance while our SSP enables you to make smart, strategic decisions.
Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory.
Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring an Account Executive, Advertiser Solutions to join us in Redwood City.
This key contributor is responsible for leading both new advertiser and current partner relationships to fulfill their business needs, optimizing the potential for our publishers on the PubMatic platform.
Candidates should possess strong sales skills and have experience in managing existing clients. This hire should strive to exceed revenue targets through active selling, account management, program implementation, as well as managing terms and expectations for new and existing clients.
The candidate would be required to effectively communicate at multiple levels from junior to top level executives, both internally and externally. Internally, the role requires close collaboration with Technical Operations, Publisher Sales, Publisher Account Management, local and global Ad Solutions team members and the global Product Management teams.
What will you do?
- Be an integral part of a high paced, hardworking, fun loving, global team
- Grow platform spend to meet and exceed goals while continuously prospecting new business
- Work with ad partners on a daily basis, proactively packaging new opportunities to drive revenue for our publishers
- Identify additional revenue opportunities for existing clients with excellent account support
- Build and manage statistical modeling reports for the Ad Solutions group
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and ongoing direct client management and entertainment
- Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic’s technology and media solutions from an intellectual and applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
- Build close working relationships with internal stakeholders, characterized by strong cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and grow your industry knowledge
What will make you stand out?
- Pre-existing relationships with ad agencies
- Prior analysis experience, including correlation and regression reports in Excel
- A proactive and demonstrates desire to engage directly with clients
- A self-starting team player who can thrive in a fast-paced global company
- 2 -5 years of prior experience in digital business development or media sales
- Relevant experience includes publishers, ad network / sales house, SSPs, ad exchanges, DSPs and ad agencies
- Knowledge of programmatic buying and selling including: pricing models, optimization tactics, audience trends and buying technologies
- High proficiency in Excel with a proven ability to convey data and analysis to drive business
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills, including PowerPoint
- Flexible, startup mindset with proven success in fast-paced environment
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.