- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is seeking a strong technical writer who can document our evolving SDKs and APIs for our developer community. The ideal candidate has a related technical background and experience that enables him/her to work closely with engineers and technical details, as well as an ability to provide well-written contextual information that makes technical processes easy to understand and execute.
- Create and update SDK, API and other documentation to support PubMatic’s technical audiences.
- Work closely with PubMatic's engineers, developers, product managers and other staff to create documentation, code samples and references.
- Evaluate content for quality assurance, working with staff as needed to update/revise content before releasing to customers.
- Participate in team initiatives and adhere to established standard documentation practices and guidelines.
- Analyze requirements and audience needs to recommend appropriate documentation and best practices.
- 5+ years of experience writing software documentation for a technical audience, particularly SDKs and API content.
- Technical experience with developer tools and platforms, including RESTful APIs, JSON, Swagger, code commenting tools and source code repositories.
- Ability to write technical content for developer and professional audiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with multiple teams throughout all stages of the software development cycle, from concept to final product release.
- Ability to learn complex concepts quickly and explain them clearly to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with online advertising industry concepts a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.