Senior Programmatic Account Manager - Indonesia
- Jakarta, Jakarta, Jakarta
PubMatic is the leading marketing automation software company for publishers. Through real-time analytics, yield management, and workflow automation, PubMatic enables publishers to make smarter inventory decisions and improve revenue performance. Focused on serving the needs of premium publishers, PubMatic inspires buyer confidence by providing flexibility in audience discovery and planning media campaigns through its Media Buyer Console and APIs. The company's marketing automation software platform provides a global roster of comScore publishers with a single view into their advertiser relationships across every screen, every channel and every format. PubMatic was ranked by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for the fourth consecutive year in 2015. The company has offices worldwide, and is headquartered in Redwood City, California
Senior Programmatic Account Manager
Senior Customer Success Manager
PubMatic is expanding into Indonesia and looking to hire a Senior Account Manager to develop strategic partnerships with our Indonesian premium publishers
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are the primary owners of PubMatic’s global Publisher base. As a CSM, you would develop strategic partnerships with our premium Publishers to grow their digital advertising business, focusing on the programmatic revenue opportunity. In order to do so, our CSMs closely consult with key strategic and tactical contacts through long-term relationship development, and deep understanding of PubMatic’s product offerings and market forces.
In this role, you would have quarterly top-line revenue targets, and be responsible for ensuring PubMatic exceeds the Publisher expectations whilst protecting their brand. Through regular check-ins, rigorous performance analyses, cross-functional project management and industry event attendance, CSMs act and are seen as programmatic specialists and advisors who achieve results.
From the super analytical and process driven pack to the ‘work hard and play hard’ characters, no two team members are the same. What makes us come together is that we all understand the importance of keeping our clients happy. We all add value and collaborate in different ways, and we all have a common goal. While the technology is top-tier, it’s the people that make PubMatic an exceptional place to work.
The sucessful candidate will be required to spend a few months in Singapore to be fully trained by our existing team
- Manage a portfolio of high-spend and high-potential Publishing businesses by thoroughly understanding growth drivers, identifying opportunities for growth, managing risks and creating multi-quarter plans for achievement
- Leverage your analytical skills and knowledge of the programmatic marketplace (gained on the job) to influence advertising strategy and execution towards “programmatic-first”
- Meet or exceed targets consistently, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer experience to PubMatic’s publishers
- Develop an understanding of technical aspects of ad serving and SSP functionality
- Coach peers proactively in the organization to create skill lift that drives client growth and contributes to overall team success
- Generate business plans by collaborating with specialists, Engineers and Product teams and defining business goals, key strategies and success metrics
- 5 years of experience in client-facing services role, such as consulting or customer success
- Flexible, startup mindset with proven success in fast-paced, unstructured environments
- Experience working with high growth clients. Proven success building relationships with and influencing the perspective of decision makers
- Extremely proactive and biased towards taking action
- Creative, independent problem solver, with proven ability to reason through a large, ambiguous problem
- Strong process management and analytical skills, making it easy to juggle multiple client needs and projects
- Can quickly master nuances of a complex industry with many moving pieces and constant change
- Interest in working against an assigned quota and driving sustainable growth
- An engaged team player with strong interpersonal skills who knows how to have fun while achieving results
- Fluent Bahasa and English speaker
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.