- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is seeking a passionate and engaging Technical Trainer with a healthy technical knowledge of IT and Ad Tech and the ability to translate technical content into easy-to-understand training for sales (business) and technical audiences. The Technical Trainer will develop content for new instructor-led and web-based courses to support our current and future suite of products.
The ideal candidate is a great communicator and trainer with the ability to explain technical concepts to varied audiences effectively and keep them engaged. He/she must be organized, able to conduct classes remotely and learn new concepts quickly. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have training, instructional design and technical documentation experience.
Develop Technical Product Training Courses for Employees across our Global Customer Success organization to:
- Evaluate skill gaps among Customer Success and other internal teams to develop appropriate training
- Ensure that the level of knowledge is consistent across all regions
- Provide employees with the knowledge to articulate, troubleshoot and rollout products more efficiently
- Create best practices to optimize product configurations to maximize revenue for clients
- Identify needs and develop training and supporting materials to enable staff to enable customers to be more self-sufficient
Facilitate creative, dynamic and impactful learning solutions for both a local and remote audiences which entails:
- Becoming a subject-matter-expert (SME) for all PubMatic products
- Conducting gap analysis to improve performance and ensure continuous improvement
- Collaborating and consulting with Customer Success leads to assess the state of employee learning gaps, organizational cultures, leadership dispositions, and intended objectives for learning programs
Course and Certification Exam Development:
- Work with SMEs and the Product team on new course and exam development
- Evaluate the best learning format (videos, live or recorded sessions, webinars, etc.) and develop training accordingly
- Partner with product leads and internal stakeholders to develop ad-hoc curriculum and documentation to address hot-button issues and support new initiatives
Stay current on Ad Tech Product Technology:
- Partner with SME’s and the Product team to develop and maintain technical expertise on digital ad tech products and keep abreast of ongoing PubMatic product development and releases
Customer Success Course Administration:
- Schedule classes – choosing dates and locations working with local admins
- Pre-class management - communicate regarding pre-requisites or any customization
- Post-class management – evaluations, attendance and class follow-up
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in digital advertising technology strongly preferred, either in learning and development or as a subject matter expert
- Working knowledge of eLearning development technologies\Experience working in a team to design courses and develop learning programs
- Knowledge of Adult Learning Theory
- Strong organizational and project management skills - effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Strong presentation and communication skills – ability to interact effectively with stakeholders and SMEs
- Ability to communicate innovative ideas and concepts to a variety of audiences
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.