QA Automation Engineer - 1 year Contract
- Baner - Balewadi Rd, Balewadi Phata, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra 411045, India, Pune, Maharashtra
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
- Familiarize yourself and work across diverse PubMatic solutions which includes working on testing different tech stacks like Web based application / REST API , Database solutions(Mysql) or Big Data and ML algorithms.
- Should have strong QA Automation Framework Design & development hands on experience. Strong Coding experience in python is an added advantage.
- Experience in UI Automation using selenium (python/java) and should be acquaintance with open source tools like selenium grid and jenkins.
- Should have worked on UNIX/LINUX and have exposure to shell scripting.
- Automate test cases using home-grown and pen source test frameworks.
- Work towards sustaining current processes and implementing new ones.
- Should be able to lead tasks and take it to completion independently.
- Exposure to performance testing of UI+API using open source tools like Jmeter.
- 3 + Years of experience.
- BE, B Tech or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.