Director, User Interface
- 305 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. We exist to help our clients succeed. We work tirelessly to optimize your performance while our SSP enables you to make smart, strategic decisions.
Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory.
Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
- Are you passionate about User Interface?
- Are you detail oriented?
- Do you take pride in building a sleek and responsive UI?
- Do you strive to make a mark on the industry?
PubMatic is immediately hiring a Director of User Interface to join our team in Redwood City. You will lead a team of UI Managers and Architects to deliver a best-in-class user interface.
You will need a solid foundation in Computer Science, advanced development and personal influence. The successful candidate is an organized, natural leader who can rally a team and enable their full potential. You not only make a major impact with UI for PubMatic, you raise the bar in Ad Tech itself.
• Evangelize and drive engineering best practices
• Build and deliver industry-leading user interfaces
• Be self-starting and innovative with solving complex problems
• Be the go-to person for the team and organization
• Influence and set the expectations with stakeholders
• Set up an innovation platform to nurture creativity
• Build career plan for both direct and indirect team members to manage talent
• Optimize resource utilization
• Adhere to policies and processes
• Building responsive user interfaces
• Developing high-quality and resilient software
• Mobile development
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to learn and adopt new technologies
• Driving Agile development processes
• Leading managers and architects
• Managing effective communication with team and stakeholders
• Ability to influence internal and external teams
• Talent management, hiring, mentoring and team building
• Ability to work with and manage remote teams
• Industry-level evangelization
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.