Senior Product Manager - Mobile
- 305 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. We exist to help our clients succeed.
Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory.
Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is immediately hiring an experienced Senior Product Manager – Mobile to join our team in Redwood City.
We are looking for a scrappy go-getter who is happy to jump onto customer calls, brainstorm with engineers, and get their hands into the details of an SDK being developed.
This person will work with key members of the Product Management, Business, and Engineering teams to develop strategies, technologies, and tactics to optimize programmatic performance across all types of mobile inventory, including in-app, mobile web, mobile video, and native.
3+ years of current experience with mobile ad technology including:
- RTB, PMP and related programmatic technologies, specific to mobile
- Mobile ad formats including display, rich media, video and native
- Mobile targeting and cross-device strategies
- Location-based and geo-oriented technologies
- Demand sourcing and integration priorities for mobile monetization
- Mobile app, SDK components, and developer solutions
The ideal candidate has:
- A background in product management, product strategy, revenue optimization, yield analysis and optimization.
- Demonstrated prior success within a startup culture, bringing cross-functional projects to closure
- Strong quantitative and data-driven analytical skills, as well as solid communication and people skills
- Extensive industry relationships with a network of relevant mobile and programmatic contacts
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or Engineering
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.