Talent Acquisition Specialist : On Contract
- Baner - Pashan Link Rd, Pashan, Pune, Maharashtra, India
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
- The ideal candidate will be professional, outgoing, goal-oriented and passionate about recruiting.
- He/she will be responsible for the entire life cycle of recruitment including sourcing and mapping of key talent from the industry.
- Create cost and time effective recruiting plan for each open position.
- Ascertaining the competence of candidates against a technical job description.
- Maintain thorough documentation of the candidates, their status, and selection decisions.
- Conduct regular meetings with hiring managers to review the progress.
- Negotiate offers and close selected candidates.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Ability to network, source and build relationships with passive candidates.
- Perform other projects and activities as assigned.
- MBA(HR) or equivalent post-graduate degree/diploma in Human Resource Management.
- 6-10 years of experience in IT recruitment.
- Must have prior experience in hiring for software product companies.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from the industry.
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.