Director, Product Management
- W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates eleven offices and six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is seeking a Director, Product Management to lead our Unified Ad Server platform, which is part of our global end-to-end monetization suite for publisher customers. As Director, Product Management you drive the next generation of UAS with a particular focus on serving mobile in-app customers and display customers.
UAS combines the industry standard building blocks of display ad serving – campaign management, avails forecasting, pacing and prioritization and reporting – with cutting edge in-app order and inventory management features like application ad service tracking and performance reporting. UAS allows publishers to best monetize their inventory by holistically optimizing between direct-sold, programmatic direct and indirect inventory.
As the Director, Product Management- UAS, you will lead the definition, launch, implementation and post-release management of new feature sets. You will work closely with client support, UX, marketing, sales, engineering and of course customers themselves. You will also collaborate with others in the PubMatic organization as their platform integrations enhance and overlay with yours.
- Build product roadmap and drive execution through all stages of product lifecycle from concept to delivery
- Manage prioritization of UX, engineering and other resources to execute key projects
- Work with clients, sales and customer support to evolve a road map of interesting features and adaptation of new feature sets
- Collaborate cross functionally with other product teams, business development, sales, etc. to grow product revenue
- Drive GTM process in collaboration with Product Marketing to drive adoption of your products
- Evangelize the product suite to customers and gather market insight to drive future road map
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in developing and managing B2B feature sets on web-based platforms
- Experience with ad tech delivery platforms including display, mobile, and video formats
- Understanding of direct and programmatic sales process
- Experience executing effectively in a global environment
- Familiarity with standard Agile, Scrum, project management and story development practices
- Demonstrated skill in writing concise and clear definitions of prioritized features for the technical teams to implement. Strong attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.