- 305 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future.
We exist to help our clients succeed.
Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory.
Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a Senior Accountant to join us in Redwood City.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this key contributor will:
- Assist in month-end close activities by preparing balance sheet reconciliation and supporting schedules, analyzing monthly variances and booking monthly accruals
- Prepare and record journal entries
- Accurately maintain and manage data in NetSuite Fixed Assets Management system for all entities
- Review and track work in progress expenses to ensure items are placed in-service in a timely manner
- Process and review fixed asset related purchase orders and invoices to ensure the expenditure is in line with company policy for capitalization and GAAP
- Assist Sales Management with calculating Quarterly Bonus for Sales team on a quarterly basis
- Assist in Facilities and depreciation allocation for all subsidiaries
- Responsible for Prepaids and Deferred Rent for all subsidiaries
- Assist in Marketing expenditures to ensure it is aligned with Marketing Budget
- Assist in preparing schedules for external audit.
- Assist in other ad hoc projects.
- 4 – 6 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- NetSuite preferred or large ERP system
- Detail oriented, analytical, and accurate self starter
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Strong computer skills - specifically Excel
- Works well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment - can operate with a sense of urgency
- Strong work ethic with a demonstrated ability to prioritize work based on organizational needs/demands
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior work experience with Online Advertising
- High energy and a passion for technology
- The drive and personal ownership required in a start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity
- The flexibility to adapt and roll with changing workflow priorities
- And the ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-driven environment
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.