Senior Java Engineer – Core Platform
- Baner Road, Pune, Maharashtra, in
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future. Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing over 2 trillion+ ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory. Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
We are looking for a Senior Java Engineer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
He/She will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development and providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
• Participate in software design meetings, write technical design documents and propose design solutions.
• Development of the product / modules independently.
• Responsible for writing unit test, integration test, re-factoring, code reviews & documentation.
• Understand & maintain existing code-base by regular re-factoring and applying requested fixes and features.
• Experience of working within a fast-paced Agile development process.
• Maintain application stability by monitoring key metrics and improving code base accordingly.
• Should be flexible to learn new technology / require frameworks.
• 4-8 years of hands on experience in software development.
• Should have excellent knowledge of OOPS Concept and experience in Core Java and J2EE (Java, Spring, Hibernate/ MyBatis).
• Should have good experience in REST Web Service development.
• Should have good knowledge of databases, preferably MySQL and nice to have knowledge of nosql Dbs like mongoDB etc.
• Should have good knowledge and hands on experience of any of scripting languages like Shell Script / PHP / Python.
• Should have good knowledge of Data Structures.
• Should have experience in JUNIT.
• Good knowledge of Unix OS is preferred.
• Working experience of tools/technologies like Kubernetes, Jenkins, Maven, GIT , Docker.
• Good to have knowledge of front end technologies and frameworks like Angular JS.
• Familiarity with Test Driven Development, re-factoring, code reviews, continuous integration/deliver and Agile development practices.
• Should have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (CS / IT/ EE / E&TC) or Master’s degree in Computer Science (MCS / MCA) from well- known Institutes / Universities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.