Manager, Sales Operations
- 82 Dean St, Soho, London W1D 3SP, UK
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Manager to join our Sales Operations team. As a Manager, Sales Operations, you will be a critical part of ensuring our go-to-market (GTM) processes support the successful execution of business and sales objectives.
The ideal candidate should be highly analytical, able to provide business insights by analyzing and distilling large amounts of data and have a good understanding of business processes.
This position requires an agile detail-oriented individual who can quickly shift priorities and focus. He/she will work on a variety of projects, including bonus calculation and analysis for the GTM team, evaluate sales KPIs and other metrics.
The candidate should have excellent communication skills as he/she will serve as the liaison between the sales organization and other departments distributed across the world, such as HR, legal, and product management.
- Lead weekly production of regional Sales KPIs for the GTM organization
- Support Country Managers with quarterly target setting process
- Work across systems to ensure customer information is synchronized and accurate
- Serve as a trusted partner to the EMEA Sales organization by defining, tracking, and implementing business objectives, strategy, tactics, and processes that scale
- Drive improvement of sales processes, policies, and procedures
- Support special projects. Structure business problems, evaluate options, implement actionable recommendations, and track success
- BA/BS degree.
- 3+ years experience in consulting, finance, sales operations, advertising industry, or operational environments.
- Analytical, attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Excellent communicating skills – Written and Oral
- Good problem solving and research abilities
- Confident and a level of maturity as will have access to financial information
- Ability to build relationships across the organization
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.