Customer Success Operations Manager - Mobile
- 305 Main St, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
PubMatic is a publisher-focused sell-side platform for an open digital media future.
Featuring leading omni-channel revenue automation technology for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale.
Processing over one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to drive publisher monetization and control over their ad inventory.
Since 2006, PubMatic's focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the rise of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices and six data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a strong Customer Success Operations Manager – Mobile to join our growing team in Redwood City.
The successful candidate will have a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical and creative thinking with strong communication skills. This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences and coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
Your role as a Subject Matter Expert – Mobile in the Customer Success team is to provide support in the day-to-day management of mobile publishers and giving world-class customer service with your troubleshooting experience in mobile ad serving. As PubMatic's products and services evolve, the Subject Matter Expert – Mobile must stay at the forefront of mobile monetization strategies to ensure that the mobile publisher onboarding & optimization best processes are well defined and are implemented successfully across the Customer Success team.
- Work as the Subject Matter Expert for Mobile publisher onboarding and optimization best practices
- Liaise between US Customer Success team, Mobile Product team and Marketplace monetization team to track & optimize and Mobile monetization for the US region
- Gather product feedback around Mobile monetization improvement areas based on the feedback received directly from customers or the Customer Success team
- Manage account setup and maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations and deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management and engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher and Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate and interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Travel (up to 20%) to client sites for strategic and quarterly business review meetings
- In depth knowledge of In-app ad serving ans rich media ads
- Experience in competitive analysis across the mobile ecosystem
- Knowledge of RTB, PMP; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper, SDK and various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus
- Knowledge of mobile Ad Servers & platforms such as MoPub, Google Ad Manager, InMobi; exposure to DFP or Sizmek is a plus
- Understanding of buying patterns in a programmatic environment.
- Proficiency in Excel, knowledge of Excel Macros, MS Access; SQL and other Database tools is a plus
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies and their root causes
- Knowledge to use debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Charles log, Chrome Inspector etc.
Personal Characteristics and Competencies
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail and extremely well-organized
- Good with documentation as you will document & develop Optimization playbook for mobile
- Logical reasoning ability, problem solving and analytical mindset
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Organized and structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.