RVP Business Development - Publishers
- 229 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
PubMatic is the automation solutions company for an open digital media industry. Featuring the leading omni-channel revenue automation platform for publishers and enterprise-grade programmatic tools for media buyers, PubMatic’s publisher-first approach enables advertisers to access premium inventory at scale. Processing nearly one trillion ad impressions per month, PubMatic has created a global infrastructure to activate meaningful connections between consumers, content and brands. Since 2006, PubMatic’s focus on data and technology innovation has fueled the growth of the programmatic industry as a whole. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 11 offices and six data centers worldwide.
Regional VP Business Development, Publisher
The Regional Vice President is responsible for growing our existing Publisher relationships through strategic upsells and cross-sells. This role will develop and maintain executive level relationships with our Publisher Partners. This position is a critical growth function that fulfills the promise of a strategic partnership for all Publishers using the PubMatic platform. The responsibilities include partnering with the Customer Success team, driving account growth, and selling new products
The Regional Vice President owns direct, personal client relationships for the purpose of supporting customer needs and driving growth agendas with publisher accounts. As the programmatic advertising landscape evolves, this position will guide our publisher partners to take advantage of market trends through PubMatic’s solutions.
Successful candidates will have a proven track record of growing business by developing appropriate strategies to ensure our publishers achieve their results. Collaboration with the Customer Success team is key to the role. This role reports to the VP of Customer Success
- Track and analyze performance for regional book of business to ensure key accounts are exceeding sales plans
- Maintain active customer conversations through regular and consistent engagement, demonstrating your market knowledge and programmatic expertise
- Prepare and present market insights to partners to further support growth opportunities and recommendations
- Introduce and sell in new products to our existing Publisher base
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and team leaders to inform product alignment for account growth.
- Works closely with the Customer Success team to create success plans for new Publisher customers
- Partner with Programmatic Sales to drive successful pairing of media buyer campaigns to publisher inventory
Desired Experience and Education:
- BA/BS required; MBA or equivalent preferred
- 10+ years of recent work experience in online advertising including mobile and video advertising.
- Comprehensive Digital Advertising Industry knowledge
- Record of working with clients and growing a book of business
- Ability to present persuasive arguments to support recommendations internally and externally
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a C-level audience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.